Monday, July 18, 2011

Welcome to Alabama...world

Well today has been long and hot…hmmm, must still be Summer. But there’s always a good side to everything if you look for it. I guess today’s good thing for me was that it didn’t storm again. Seems like here in Alabama it has been storming pretty regular lately. The lightning has been brilliant but it has done a lot of damage this season, we needed a day without it.

Tonight just before I started writing this post, I found a new tool on my blog dashboard which allows me to see what countries hits are coming from. I was totally shocked to see that my little blog has been read in quite a few countries across the world. Other than here in the United States, Romania has the second highest number of hits. Germany and Canada follow in that order in second and third. I couldn’t help but smile when I saw this…my little blog stretches all around the world.

For all of you that take time to read what I put out each week I’d just like to say thank you for reading. You can follow my blog simply by clicking the join this site button…that way you’ll never miss one. Comments are most welcome…even if you disagree with whatever I’ve said, it’s all good to me. Comments just let me know someone’s listening. For all of you from other countries this includes you too. Would love comments from places like Romania and Germany…don’t be shy, speak up.

United States
817
Romania
48
Germany
40
Canada
38
Netherlands
32
United Kingdom
29
Bulgaria
27
China
27
India
21
Indonesia
20








 

No comments:

Post a Comment