Friday, January 6, 2012

For the past few days I have had the privilege of being off work. I have spent a great deal of this reprieve in the great outdoors. Even during the coldest months the Mulberry river gives up a few bass here and there. The bite was a little slow but the weather was perfect. The bass here was the only one I caught that day. Lost a couple more…but you can’t really count those.

                                              

While I spent some of my time fishing, some of my time was spent looking. Looking at some of the most gorgeous scenery around, I only have to step out the back door…well sort of. The property where I live borders the Mulberry river. Even in the dead of winter she is stunning to look at. The blue of the water, the browns of the forest and the splotches of green from the evergreens make Alabama a site to behold.





While sunsets pictures from the beach are great, our Bama sunsets and sunrises are often pretty special as well. Hope you enjoy. I have to go for now, fishing on the lake tomorrow morning. Maybe I’ll have some bigger fish to show next time. Have a great day everyone, I’m outa here.

No comments:

Post a Comment