Friday, February 3, 2012

Serial Killers in Training

Ever wonder what motivates serial killers and why they can do what they do with no feeling or remorse? Some say it’s their background and environment. Others blame mental illness of one kind or another. While all of these causes are probably correct, some killers are just plain ole mean and rotten to the core. These are the types that kill for the simple pleasure of it.

I logged into Facebook this morning and found a horrifying site. Two teenage punks had hung two dogs from a tree. They were quite proud of what they had done because they show themselves in the picture smiling, drinking coffee and smoking a cigarette. Unfortunately this was not the first time I have seen these two. The last picture they posted they hung a little puppy.

I am not the only one outraged by this for over 31,000 people have shared this photo in hopes that someone will step forward and rat these two up and coming serial killers out. What happens when killing family pets of others no longer is satisfying enough for these two deranged punks. Will small children begin to go missing.

If I had to guess there is another party involved in these ruthless acts, someone is taking the pictures while these two pose with the dead animals. I hope the picture taker knows that he or she is just as guilty as the other two and when caught will be held accountable.

I have a feeling that the best thing for these two pieces of trash will be to be caught by police and not by a loving dog owner. I feel sorry for what ever is broken inside these two but not for whatever happens to them when they get caught.

Note...I went back to Facebook to copy the photo so I could put it here in hopes of getting these two caught but it was already gone. Maybe there won't be a next time but if there is I'll act a little quicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment