Saturday, August 25, 2012

Good Morning

Hello everyone,

It’s been awhile since my last blog. Time seems to get away from me ever so often. Today is the last day I’m off work before having to get back at it. The weather is going to be nice so I can see a possible bike ride to anywhere about to happen. Or , maybe I’ll go fishing. Better yet, might ride my bike somewhere to fish…hmmm, interesting. Where ever the road takes me I’ll try and get some pictures to share with you for the next blog.

Most of you that know me know that I belong to a motorcycle riding club called the Swamp Ratz. This is a very family oriented type club and no everyone does not have to ride a Harley. As one of the founding members of our club, I would like to invite any of you that ride to our bike nite. Bike nite is every Thursday evening starting around 6:00pm at Carinas in Hanceville. We have some club rides coming up soon and would love to have you join us.

Well I’m outa here for now. If you haven’t joined my blog yet I wish you would. Nothing makes a blogger feel better than a new subscriber. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment