Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Learning to be Successful

The more I write and work on building a steady income, the more I realize I have to learn. It seems that every week, or at least every month; I learn something new that helps me a little more. The more I challenge myself, the more I learn, the more confidence I seem to gain. It no longer feels like if I become successful, but when I become successful.

The hardest thing for many writers attempting to make a living online, or freelancing in general, is to understand that they don’t know everything. There is and always will be something new to learn. Being open minded and continuing to learn is a writer greatest tool.

In my case I am learning that I must diversify in order to reach my income goals. My blog alone isn’t enough. My You Tube channels aren’t enough. My website isn’t enough. But, as I continue to press forward and learn how to tie the different income streams together; I am finding that I have a real shot at the success I am looking for.

To me success doesn’t necessarily mean a tremendous amount of money. But the freedom allowed by money is a different matter. My idea of success is the ability to work from anywhere I choose and to spend as much time with my family as I want. This is why I persevere. My goals are to be able to set my own hours, work in areas that I enjoy, and feel like I am in control for a change. I want to be able to load my family up and take them to the beach or the mountains and continue my work without ever missing a beat.
This is why I keep an open mind, keep trying to learn, and put what I am learning into action. You guys have a great day, Lowell Henderson.
If you like my blog please subscribe so you never miss one…thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment