Saturday, December 31, 2016

Goodbye 2016


Well guys, as I sit here drinking my first coffee of the morning, I can’t help but think back on this past year. 2016 has now come and gone. For many it will be a year they would like to forget. Many of our favorite people passed away this year, many more passed that weren’t known to the general population…may they all rest in peace and suffer no more. πŸ™‹

For others like myself dreams turned into reality, goals were met, and businesses were born from random ideas. Small business is often a hard way to earn a living, but, it is also the most satisfying way to earn a living. There is nothing better to me than taking an idea from scratch to reality, watering it, and watching it grow. If you have an idea for a business and you are passionate about it, chances are there are others out there just as passionate about it as you are. Take the next step, make it happen. Don’t live with the regret of not trying for that is a worse feeling than failure. πŸ™‹

I think part of my success this year has been the fact that at some point in time I started believing in myself. Confidence is the most valuable tool in your tool box. If you have put off building on an idea you might have had for years, what are you waiting on? The problem with waiting for everything to be just perfect is that your idea is probably going to die with you. Why not build a legacy to leave behind instead of a notebook of ideas that someone will one day throw in the trash can.   πŸ™‹

Now when I talk about success, does this mean I have, “made it to the big time?” Not even close. But, like Frosty the snowman I am putting one foot in front of the other and guess what, I am moving forward. My favorite piece of advice I have ever heard was when Doc Holiday told Wyatt to live, live right up there, live for me. What a great attitude. Join with me now and let’s make 2017 the absolute best year so far. πŸ™‹
Lowell

No comments:

Post a Comment