Saturday, December 26, 2020

I think the Russians are after me.

 


I think the Russians are after me. This has been bothering me for a while. There are just too many signs and I can’t keep ignoring them. I mean if my family is in danger I feel as if I need to tell someone…but who? Well here goes.

 

You see, Russia has two ways to get me either by land or by sea. I haven’t exactly figured out which route they will choose yet…but I bet it will be sneaky. I kinda think it will be by land. I think as I write this the sneaky Russians are crossing Alaska. Alaska is very, big and they can travel pretty much unnoticed. I think it will be just a small band of Russians on adventure type bikes…they won’t raise suspicions.

 

This band of rogue Russians will stay at Hostels and cheap motels as they cross the US in route to my house. Why would they be coming to my house? Well because if you will do a little research you can easily see that the road from Alaska connects with other roads and those roads lead directly to my house. I can’t believe no one else has spotted this yet. OMG are you people blind? Or do you just not care that Russians are coming to get me. Well, I have to go for now, some ones coming. Maybe in the comments later I will tell you why they are after me. Please like, share, and follow my blog for more details later-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment